Be Ready With Bridge West
Making the right decision at the right time is critical for any business. But for cannabusinesses, the importance of timing increases tenfold. That’s because the legalized marijuana marketplace is ever evolving. Legislation is constantly changing. Operational hiccups, too, can arise when least expected.
With four areas of industry-specific services, we can help.
From updating your books to implementing internal controls, we can help you manage—and protect—your cash-intensive business.
Accounting system implementation
- Cash management
- Internal controls
- Inventory controls and costing
Auditing and Financial Statements
Investors and regulatory agencies often require financial statements. Our experts prepare the right statement for you—right when you need it.
- Audited financial statements
- Reviewed financial statements
- Compiled financial statements
Let us keep your cannabusiness in compliance with federal and state regulations. Having completed dozens of medical marijuana audits, we have you covered.
- Tax planning that addresses IRS 280E
- Individual and business tax returns (federal and state)
- State and local sales and use tax consulting
- IRS and state audit representation
We can guide you through everything from point-of-sale strategies to minimizing the effects of IRS 280E.
- Point-of-sale strategies
- IRS 280E consulting
- Cash processing procedures
- Accounting software implementation
- Inventory software implementation
- Inventory management to maximize profits
Ready to learn more?