Bridge West has been instrumental in developing a comprehensive tax strategy to minimize the impact of 280E to improve the profitability and cash flow of cannabusinesses. Our cannabis tax professionals have worked with hundreds of cannabusinesses and have significant experience with IRS and State 280E audits. In addition, our professional advisors have close relationships with some of the top 280E attorneys in the United States. We regularly advise our clients regarding legislative and industry updates to help them identify opportunities and avoid risks.
Our Cannabis Tax Team will thoroughly review your financial position, develop the most effective and beneficial tax strategies, and partner with you to provide year-round guidance to help you attain your goals. With a dedication to exceeding your expectations, our cannabis tax team members consistently provide client service of the highest quality.
We provide a full range of cannabusiness tax services, including
- 280E Minimization strategies
- Entity selection for cannabis organizations
- Business mergers and acquisitions
- Reorganizations: LLC to C Corporation or Not-for-Profit to Corporation
- Consolidated tax returns
- Deferred compensation
- Federal, state, and local tax reporting
- Multi-state tax returns
- Representation before federal and state tax authorities