Bridge West is proud to be a Presenting Sponsor of NCIA’s Inaugural Catalyst Conversations webinar, “A Regulator’s Perspective on Social Equity”
September 1st | Virtual
In the inaugural Catalyst Conversations webinar we’ll explore the current state of social equity programs within the cannabis industry across the country. Attendees will hear first hand from regulators in different jurisdictions including California, Massachusetts, and Oregon.
Topics discussed will include:
• What is Social Equity?
• Why should Social Equity be a priority as states and municipalities consider cannabis legalization around the country and what can be learned from existing markets?
• What are the most important issues concerning Social Equity programs that are currently being discussed in each regulator’s respective market?
• Advice on how to achieve success in the cannabis industry.
• Shaleen Title, Commissioner, Massachusetts Cannabis Control Commission
• Nina Parks, Madam Chair, San Francisco Cannabis Oversight Committee
• Chaney Turner, Cannabis Regulatory Commissioner, City of Oakland
• Dasheeda Dawson, Cannabis Program Supervisor, City of Portland, OR
• Cat Packer, City of Los Angeles Department of Cannabis Regulation